Get-SPOSite : The site https://customer.sharepoint.com/sites/Parent/Secondary/Secondary is not properly formed.
Get-SPOSite : The managed path sites/Parent is not a managed path in this tenant.
The "The site SITEURL is not properly formed" error message may be encountered under the following scenarios
- Using a URL with a trailing slash "/"
- Using a URL from a secondary site collection instead of a parent collection
- Using a URL from a secondary site collection with a trailing slash "/"
In order to Get or Set the Team site properties, which can be a child site, shorten the URL path until you find the parent path
- Set-SPOSite - identity https://customer.sharepoint.com/sites/Parent/Secondary/Secondary. -Error
- Set-SPOSite - identity https://customer.sharepoint.com/sites/Parent/Secondary - Error
- Set-SPOSite - identity https://customer.sharepoint.com/sites/Parent - Success